To become the elite barbering training institution for the state of Arkansas by providing all aspects of education for our students to become pillars of the community.
At GoodFellas Barber College, our mission is to go above and beyond what has become tradition in the barber schooling industry. We are committed to training, educating, and preparing students to become successful in the barbering industry. We are also dedicated to showing our students their potential and helping them strive for excellence.
1. To teach our students the current Arkansas State Barber Board Laws, Sanitation and Sterilization procedures, and the Arkansas State Barber Board Licensing Laws.
2. To educate students in the field of barbering, by introducing and teaching the techniques involved in the latest hairstyling trends.
3. To develop each student's professional qualities by teaching them the importance of good public relations and customer service skills.
4. To educate students to be successful through personal motivation with the understanding of the financial aspects of hairstyling.
5. To ensure that students master the necessary skills and procedures required to successfully pass the State Board Examination and obtain their license.
6. To ensure that our students have adequate employment upon completion of the course and licensure.