GoodFellas Barber College admits as regularly enrolled students only those persons who:
1. Have identification (current driver’s license or state-issued photo identification.)
2. Have a Social Security Card
3. Have a high school diploma or a General Education Diploma (GED)
4. Are at least 17 years old
5. Are not currently enrolled at a primary or secondary institution.
***This facility does accept certified transfer hours. Students seeking to transfer hours in from another institution will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for Goodfellas Barber College, please click here to download the application and submit it with the following:
1. High School Verification (High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
2. Social Security Card
3. Photo Identification
4. Passport Photos (Walgreens)
5. $20.00 Student Permit Fee
CLICK HERE FOR FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Individuals with Disabilities
GoodFellas Barber College is in compliance with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504) in that no handicapped person, by reason of the handicap, that meets the admission criteria, will be excluded from enrolling in our training program.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
GoodFellas Barber College has zero tolerance for discriminatory practices against any individual. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, instruction, or graduation policies. GoodFellas Barber College does not practice, nor tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, financial status, creed, religion, sex, or ethnicity.